A bit about Me
I am gathering a garden full of amazing flowers together. The definition of a flower is someone who gives a lot of his/ her energy to others and tend to forget about themselves. Are you a flower or do you know someone who is?
Julie ‘Sunflower’ New
Ever since I was a little girl I have always loved people. From the time I could talk I would be found chatting! I am very lucky to have been brought up by the most amazing mum and dad. My family and friends have been a central part of my life over the years across the globe. I am married to Rob the most incredible and inspirational man who you are likely to hear about from time to time. Our wedding on New Year’s Eve 2011 was based on the ‘roots of a tree’. I am blessed with two special flowers my daughters Amy and Polly who are beginning to create garden’s of their own.
I loved my job as a nurse and midwife and only left in 2005 because I had the feeling I had more to do in the world. Some thought I was a little crazy because I had almost reached the top grade in nursing and they feared for my pension! I was also by this time living on my own with Amy and Polly.
HOWEVER, I was determined to make a difference and became a personal coach specializing in helping men and women to flourish and grow following challenging times. After 2 years of being very busy I was branded with a bright orange sunflower and the thought came to me that relationships and life is very much like a garden.
The analogy was born, has grown and is now captured in my book ‘Who are the flowers in your garden?’
The response so far has been incredible.
Here are a few testamonials:
- ‘Fantastic, I read it last night, this morning and I am taking one of the challenges tonight!’ – Raj aged 30 something
- ‘Everyone should buy this book – it’s awesome!’ – Taor 20 something
- ‘I love reading Auntie Julie’s book, I have photocopied pages and love doing the exercises’ – Sammy Aged 6
- ‘I love it’ – James aged 19
- ‘It’s a book that fits ALL. IT’S A BOOK to keep referring to when things get tricky’ – Annette 21 AGAIN!!!
- ‘Julie I love it! I keep it on my bedside table’ – Sarah 21 again!!
Who are the flowers in your garden? Who would benefit from having a copy of my book? Buy it here: xxxx
I would love to hear from YOU and the best way to reach me is either through Twitter @sunflowerjulie or Julie@changesforever.com
‘Keep watering YOU’